Sunday 25 January 2009

Those stupid humans

As I told you earlier I learned how to ram the gate into the hallway. I was very proud of that but Sandra and Mathias wasn't. So today, when I jumped over the gate a couple of times (I bet I would be really good at Agility) they asked Paula for some advice on how to handle it. She gave them the advice to put me in a closed area where I couldn't reach the gate. Two times they put me in there and then let me out about 10 minutes later.

I decided to teach them a lesson, again (lot of lessons for these humans to learn). I went and lay down in front of the gate without even touching it. Sandra and Mathias were thrilled! They gave me lots of cred for it. But when Mathias took the leash and wanted to go out for a walk I just stayed in my place. Just in front of the gate so he couldn't open it. -What do you say now, HUH? He tried to call me, bribe me, anything but I didn't move a bit. After a while both Sandra and Mathias bursted out with laughter. -Okey baby boy, you made your point, Sandra laughed. After this I stood up and let Mathias put on the leash.

I guess there will be no more sending me away from the gate. VICTORY! Bet this will teach them not to teach ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment