Friday 30 January 2009

Fishballs

Me and Sandra just got back from another activitywalk but we did it by our own this time. I walked on a stonewall, jumped up on a table, walked over a big fallen tree and it was really easy with Sandra there to help me. Her secret weapon was fishballs! Or... Salmonballs I think. They are delicious. I would do anything for a salmonball. Yum yum yum.

Today we went on a daycruise to Uppsala, Sandras former hometown. She says it's healthy to breath Uppsala-air once in a while. We ate at Max and met Sandras old friend Johanna. She just had to see me since she'd heard so much about me. She was stunned of my beauty of course.

On our way home Sandra took the wrong way so we spent an extra hour in the car but it didn't matter much since I love to be with Sandra and Mathias. They where listening to music and singing... the singing they could have left out though.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment