Monday 19 January 2009

Paula's visit

I forgot to tell you about my visitors yesterday. Paula and her sister came to see me! I was really glad to see Paula again, after all, we spent my first days in Sweden together. Her sister was also very nice!

I really had a good time when they where here, all the cuddling and attention... I loved it! But then I got a bit frustrated at Paula. She decided I needed to trim my claws. I didn't agree at all and tried to tell her not to cut them. But she wouldn't listen to me. I tried with everything: Snarl, bark. I also tried to get some help from Mathias or Sandra but they just stood there: Well, Sandra was holding me so she couldn't do much though. Well. Despite this little incident I still fancy Paula.

A very good day, I say.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad Kuro that I know shibas. The nails has to be trimmed no matter what:o) I love you too. But it is wonderful to see how happy you are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what a pain it can be to have your claws trimmed, but Paula is an adorable human and having her cutting them helps, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete