Friday 30 January 2009

Shaping up

Now, Paula had to reassure Sandra and Mathias that my "behaviour" is pretty normal for a dog in his best years, in the time of bitches in heat. (They never had a dog before, only bitches) I know I have been a bit... how should I say... hard to live with for this past week but I just can't keep it in. I just love the little bitches out there and when they call for me... oh my, oh my, oh my!

But I will try not to whine so much, and try to relax some more. But I'm telling you, Sandra and Mathias, this is very normal! Listen to Paula!



Btw, they took down the gates since they wasn't too keen on me getting braver and braver. They are going to get a solid gate but it is fairly expensive. Well, they can't keep me from the front door yet, so I guess we are going to try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment