Sunday 11 January 2009

So tired, and what is Sandra up to?

I just got back from a two hour walk. And I am soooo tired. We went over the bridge, followed the water around a small islet and then to the store where Mathias got some treats for tonight. I didn't get any though, but that's okay. After all, I'm really really tired after the walk, you know, there is so much to keep an eye on so most of the time I'm exhausted when I get back from walks. Today is definitly no exception. I met a very nice human on the walk, Sara. She is friends with Sandra AND she has a dog of her own. I didn't get to meet her dog today, but we will schedule a meeting soon.

Sandra did something really weird when she was giving me my food tonight. She held on to it and had me to stand still before I got my food. She then sat right next to me when I ate. I didn't get the reason why she did this but I didn't pay much attention to her when I finally had the food in my mouth. It tasted great. Insted of wholegrain rice I get basmatirice. This i prefer since it is more aromatic and tastier.

Now, back to sleep.

Ps. Sandra looked rather pleased when I ate my food, so I guess I did something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment