Thursday 22 January 2009

Sleepy people

Both Sandra and Mathias have a bad habbit of sleeping to long in the mornings. I like the mornings and the morningwalks, they are the best. That's why I want to get up as soon as possible, mostly around six. Sandra and Mathias usually makes me wait until seven at least, and then takes me out. But when we get back THEY get right back to sleep some more! I can't accept this! Usually I give them a lesson by jumping onto the bed and walk around on top of them. They normaly wake up, but if they don't, right away, I'm ready to bark at them.

One good thing happend today. The famous and talented young actor Heath Ledger that died exacly one years ago today got nominated for an Oscars for his amazing role as the Joker in the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight". I really hope he wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment