Thursday 29 January 2009

Activity walk

The walk today was really interesting! We first met up with the other participants at the Petshop and then we headed off. We were about 6 dogs and our first mission was to jump up and walk on a stone wall. This was really easy for me since I love to jump up on things and walk around. The catch on this one was that I couldn't do anything without Sandra telling me to. I was in a good mode today so I let her make the calls.

The next mission was to balance on top of another stonewall. This was really though since there wasn't a plain surface to walk on, it was big rocks! Sandra guided me through it but she had some help with small pieces of candy. They really kept me motivated!

We did a couple of "stay"-"go ahead" excercises as well. They both included hiding a little bit of candy and then I had to wait for Sandra to say: "Go ahead" before I could take it. I have to say I was really good at this and could tell from Sandras happy voice that she thought so as well.

The last thing we did was going in and out of... well, was what was it... the thing you put your bike in? Anyway, I had to go below the upper one, and over the one near the ground. Do you get it?

Now I'm a bit tired but I thought the walk was really fun and I hope we participate next time as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment