Wednesday 14 January 2009

Fieldtrip to Sthlm

I just got home from a very interesting daytrip. We went to see Sandras father, his wife and their baby; The golden retriever Ronja.

I was very excited to meet her and play a little but judge from my surprise when this uptight little lady barked me into place. I just wanted to sniff her behind, like normal dogs do, but she wouldn't let me. Well, I thought she was a bit scary so I decided to try again later, when we went for a walk, but it was the same response.

I guess I have to learn not to be so energetic when it comes to girls.

Besides this I hade a great time. There where a lot of new things to smell and see. We got to borrow a doggame from Sandras father. I haven't tried it yet since I'm quite tired so I'm gonna try it with Sandra tomorrow.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment