Friday 9 January 2009

Bad teddy!

All of you who have met me know that I'm a calm and very happy shiba, and this morning I was on my way of picking out my favourite teddybear from Sandra and Mathias bed. There where four of them so you can see how challenging it was for me.














Suddenly, out of nowhere ( Well, I might have shook one of the bears) a large snarl reached my ears. "Oh my god, one of the bears (probably the one I shook) is attacking me" was my first thought. I tried to teach the bear some manners by barking angrily at it. It snarled three times and then stopped. That's when I got my chance. I jumped onto the bear and tried to kill it. But it kept snarling at me and I got more and more confused. "Why didn't it stop?" Sandra and Mathias stood behind me, laughing. Soooo impolite in my opinion.

Well, since I am a noble shiba I decided I didn't want to waste any more energy on that cheeky bear. Stupid bear.

2 comments:

  1. Go Kuro! I would have also tried to kill the suspicious bear! You look really handsome. Looking forward to meet you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! A dog that can write! Now I really have seen it all! Haha go Kuro! I think you will give the bear an second fight, trust me, he want stand a chance! =D

    ReplyDelete