Tuesday 10 February 2009

Yesterday

I was to tired yesterday to write about my day. We went out for two very long walks. First we went to town, made a quick stop at the dogstore and then we bought some milk at Coop. Nothing much happened, it was just a nice long walk.

The other walk, on the other hand, was full of new experiences and appointments. First we headed up to see Mathias mother and her dog: Donna. Donna is a young dachshound and very energetic but in the same time a bit shy so I didn't bother her much.

They were on their way out to meet up with Mathias two older sisters, their children and a dog: Wilma. We decided to go with them. Wilma barked very much when we met, and as the perfect gentleman I am, I let her be. Sandra told me I was a very good dog with such nice manners and that made me grow a bit, I must tell. The only thing that was a bit awkward with the walk was the two big trollers that carried the children. They made a horrible sound and was really big and dark. After a while I realized it was nothing to be afraid of and then I just enjoyed our walk.

When we got home later I was so tired I went to sleep, in Sandras lap in the sofa. This is the first time I actually slept in the lap of any of them and I really liked it. Gently being stroked on my forehead and just listening to them talking. That was really really nice.

1 comment: