Friday 13 February 2009

Agility, without photos

Since Sandra is going to work all weekend we went to the Agilityplace today. This time Sandra tried to let go of the leash and let it hang loose (the place is surrounded with fences). That she wouldn't have done! The minute I realized I was "off" leash I immediatly started running. Oh, the feeling was great! Sandra wasn't too pleased so she uses her secret weapon: A FOOTBALL. I had to decide... my freedom... or the football. For all you shibas out there; I'm ashamed of what I choose. But I can't resist a ball. So to all you freedom loving shibas: I'll be wiser next time... perhaps.




Anyway, Sandra decided to run with me today and we quickly figured out a plan to take the different objects. This is how we did it:


1. Three of these:

2. This balance thing

3.

4.



5. Some more hinders


6 Finally this:



No comments:

Post a Comment