Sunday 1 February 2009

My own room

Sandra and Mathias finally realized that a grown up shibamale like myself needs his own private area, where one can lay and think about the important things in life (balls, girls and salmonballs), so they rearranged the smaller of the two bedrooms into my very own room!

As for now I only have my cage, a blanket, an armchair and a towel. It isn't much, one would say, but it is mine. I tried to make it more comfortable by putting the towel outside, I didn't think it was feng-shui at all. When Sandra gets a full paycheck (in the end of March) we are going to decorate my room according to dogish feng-shui. I'm really looking forward to that, but for now; I'm happy with just having my own room.

2 comments:

  1. Ah you are one lucky shiba! A very own room. I have to share the house with the other dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly are lucky to have your own room... I have to live with an annoying, young Shibamale, Ukko. He's sometimes such a pain in the a*. He can be fun, but I am a fine lady and fine ladies need some privacy from time to time.

    -Opri-

    ReplyDelete