Sunday 15 February 2009

Basketball

When Sandra got home from work she took me to see Mathias play ball. There were two teams and one ball: my favourite kind of ball, an orange one. The two teams tried to get the ball into baskets of net on either side of the hall. If no one objects, I am going to call this very interesting game: Basketball.

I watched the game very closely and cheered whenever Mathias team took a point. In the summer, me and Mathias will practice basketball outside. Sandra says I would be a great defense player for Mathias to practice his skills with the ball.

When the game finished I got to meet his teammates and his opponents. They all thought I was really cool and they tried to dribble me off, but I kept track of the ball all the time. Poor Sandra had to run after me since she didn't want to unleash me. But it was great fun.

Now I am going to join Mathias in the bathroom. I just love to lay on the floor while any of them are taking a shower. I wonder why!?

No comments:

Post a Comment