Thursday 5 February 2009

Playday

I experienced something fun yesterday. Sandra and Mathias took me to a big fenced field called a kennelclub where they let me play around and also try agility. From the beginning the agility was tough. I didn't really understand what Sandra and Mathias wanted me to do, but after a while I suddently found myself jumping over obstacles and up on small bridges and walking in long scary tunnels. It was great fun and a whole new experience for me being a showdog and all.

Even though it was fun I had a hard time concentrating since I saw them bring a fotball with them, which they tried to hide in a plastic bag. I'm not stupid and knew exacly where the ball was. So after the agility they finally let me play with the ball, they threw it away out on the big field and I ran after it. I must say I did a lot of running and after me came Mathias and we made a funny thing out of it, throwing and running.

It was a fun day.

2 comments:

  1. Any pictures of Kuro doing agility? Would be fun to see them! I've thought about trying it too with Akiko next summer. Akiko loves playing with balls as well, especially tennis balls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also do with 2 off my dogs agillity.
    They love it and offcourse i like it too.
    But where are the pictures off it?

    ReplyDelete