Thursday 12 February 2009

Deer, roe deer and wild bore

We went on a trip to Mathias summerplace today. Of course it wasn't summer there but in the summer, we are going to spend a lot of time out there. Anyway... In the surroundings of the summercottage there are a lot of wild animal. How many I didn't realize until we were walking next to a large field. Suddenly 15 deers started jumping, apparently scared by us. It was a great thing to see. They are really graceful, and BIG!

We moved on and then we saw four roe deers just in the other end of the big field. They weren't so easily scared but stood and stared at us for a while before they jumped in to the forest.


At this moment I was in total admiration. I too wanted to jump around out there on the field. I made some attempts but Sandra and Mathias told me that they probably didn't want to play with me.


Later on the walk we went by an artifical lake and what is walking around on the ice if not a WILD BORE! It was large, black and had a lot of hair on its back. Sandra got really scared (so did Paula when they told her) and we hurried away.


All together it was a great experience, even if the wild bore was a bit scary. We finished our daytrip by going to Mälsåkers Slott. It was large and yellow and had a beautiful view of Mälaren. I think I would have made an excellent Castledog, with my natural grace and beauty.
I will post some pictures from today... tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. So that was exciting there! Sounds like a really beautifull place there.
    And the wild bore is really scary ieuw

    ReplyDelete