Monday 23 February 2009

Visit to Eskilstuna

Sandra had made plans with her friend Linda to meet today. Since both Mathias and Sandra thinks it's good that I see new places and meet new people she decided to bring me as well.

Linda really fancied me and sat down many times on the floor with me. She said I had a wonderful temperament and a lovely way of being. Of course she thought I looked good, but almost everyone thinks that so... ;-)

When we were going out for a walk we visited a petstore. They had lots of lovely collars and leashes. Sandra talked about pimping me with glitter and stones but Linda kept her on the ground saying Mathias probably wouldn't like that. But we did find a nice collar with chinese dragons in gold on a black leather collar with padding. We will discuss it with Mathias and maybe I will get that before Malmö.

In the petstore was a girl working, who had a mother who wanted a Shiba Inu. She was very impressed by me since she thought Shiba Inus was a bit reserved and arrogant. Sandra told her about our good friend Paula and her kennel and as far as I know she was going to tell her mother to contact Paula when the time was right. It would be cool with a Aangenaam dog in Eskilstuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment