Sunday 1 March 2009

Vingåker, a nice town

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in my blog lately but I have been busy. As I told you in the previous entry me and Sandra went to Vingåker this thursday. When we arrived Sandras mother and and old golden retriever lady joined us for a walk to the local kennelclub. I got to follow inside which was very exciting.

When we got back home I first explored the whole apartment, looking for hidden treasures and dangers. I found none. Apparently Sandra had told her mother to put away all the toys so that me and Nanna wouldn't fight over it. After my exploringtour I tried to play with Nanna, but she didn't want to. She growled something about me being to severe so I went to my cage to sulk a while.

The reason me and Sandra went to Vingåker was so she could help her mother as a teacher on the friday. When she left that morning Sandra was very anxious about leaving me and Nanna alone. She had put up a fence in the livingroom (yes, the kind of fence I love to throw away, I tell you, I'm just to clever for these people) so that me and Nanna couldn't play when she was away. Since Sandra was that nervous about me, breaking out, I decided to leave the fence alone and behave like the marvelous dog I am. Even though it was boring without Sandra it was really worth it when she awarded me with a big smile and hugs and kisses when she came back from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment