Tuesday 3 March 2009

Ridiculous

My people, Sandra and Mathias, think of themselves as really clever sometimes. But many are the times they think they have figured me out and then stands there with questionmarks in their faces when I refuse to go through the tunnel or jump on the rock, even though I've done it hundred of times.

Now, it isn't that I suddenly don't know HOW to do it, I just can't see the point with it. Yes, I learnt to go through the tunnel or jump over a hinder, but WHY should I do it. They better offer me something really really good in return. They are beginning to understand that, but they have quite a time left until they fully get me. Heehee... mystery dog, that's me!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, and you will have well taught humans in no time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete