Sunday 1 March 2009

Dogwatcher Sara

Mathias went to Gävle with his friends yesterday and Sandra had to work, so they left me for eight hours by myself... naaaaa, just kidding. They would never ever do that. Sandra arranged for me to be watched by her good friend Sara, despite this, Sandra was sick of worrying and called every 30 minutes. She didn't have to worry at all! Sara is great and I liked her immediatly.

First I slept about one hour since I was tired after the agilitytraining, and then we played for a while. She has the same dogphilosophy as Sandra and Mathias so everything went smoothly. She also took me for this long long walk which was nice. During this time Sandra had called and was deadsick of worrying since Sara didn't bring her cellphone out on the walk. Haha, Sandra need to relax, and Mathias as well. I heard he called Sandra a couple of times as well to check how it was going. I am a big dog and can take care of myself, but it's always nice to have company!

No comments:

Post a Comment