Sunday 22 February 2009

Goodmorning

Yesterday I got a little present aswell. Since I decided to stay in my room while Mathias family was here (because of all the noisy children and many adults) they decided to give me a bone. I liked it very much and carried it with me for the whole evening. I discovered something when I was laying there on the carpet chewing on my bone; Sandra and Mathias wasn't going to take the bone away from me. I wasn't sure before but now I feel they can walk very close to me or even take it, I know I will get it back.

All together; I really like it here and I feel I can really trust Sandra and Mathias for doing the right thing at any given time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a good thing about your humans' birthdays is that you often get presents yourself. I like that, but then, who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete